Start date: Feb / March 2024
38 hours per week (fulltime)
Gray Label is a minimalist and organic essentials brand for kids and babies. Gray Label aims at bringing calmness to the world of children’s fashion by designing minimalistic collections in which the purity of the a child emerges best. Our label is proud to be 100% organic and GOTS certified. The collection consists of print-free, soft-tone, unisex essentials and a handful of seasonal capsule collections.
From Feb/March we are looking for a Social Media Manager. In this position you act as the face and voice of Gray Label within our community. You have a key role in further expanding Gray Label’s brand presence and bringing our brand story and fundamentals to life.
You will build a strong and active community of parents and parents to be on a global scale but especially focused on Benelux, DACH and the USA.
You will actively work together with our Head of Marketing and E-commerce team and you will have a central role in working with a variety of content creators.
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- In charge of social media (strategy, planning, execution, analytics) for the following accounts: Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest
- Create engaging and diverse social media / marketing content + copy
- Active consumer engagement (daily) and Provide Community Feedback
- Responsible for influencer collaborations, from contacting to selecting, to shipping & keeping track of giveaways and posting.
- Execute seasonal content calendar and safeguard alignment with the ecom & sales team
- Responsible for small social media collaborations (branded content)
- Initiate, organize and host community events (future)
- Manage network of creators (future)
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion & Branding/Management or Creative Business
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Personal interest in social media (trends)
- Super willing to develop creative and engaging content (photography & film)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You know how to work in Photoshop, InDesign & Premiere Pro
- Creative, hands-on, organized
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated
- Energetic team player who loves to work in a small team
- You will become part of an ambitious team with a big love for the brand
- Challenging position within a young but professional, dynamic, and international organization
- Competitive salary based on pertinent work experience and knowledge
- Beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam
- A personal discount on the Gray Label collection
We have big ambitions for the coming years in which you have a key role. You are able to shape the role and grow with us. Are you the candidate who wants to be part of our adventure? In that case we would love to meet you!
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com